Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Paid Surveys & Market Research

This involves giving your own honest opinions on questionnaires, or more commonly referred to as surveys, and in most cases it is about companies' products or services. Companies are trying to get customer input, and they give you compensation thru survey programs. But finding legit survey jobs site is not as easy as pie. Before coming here, you may have found.....

-programs that charge for a list or database of nonexistent programs, or other programs that may charge you again
-Programs that pay as low as $0.20 per survey, and even less
-The ones promising "free computer" or "$100 gift card". Those are "offers", and are more appropriate for a "GPT" Site, which you will learn about as you continue reading.

So, in that case, I've hand picked not only Real survey programs, but the highest paying free survey programs. I've also included market research programs, also known as product evaluation, and they are generally the highest paying. Some send survey invitations to your email inbox, so I would recommend a seperate email address to ensure you don't miss any. But to maximize your income, you need to join anywhere from 5-10 programs. And do take advantage of their referral programs, it will leverage your income.


1. Panda Research
PandaResearch

This is a survey and market research site, which allows you to earn money by taking surveys but mostly, evaluating products. I myself like to be paid to evaluate the products I buy, which puts me in quite some profits, and I can sell the physical products on EBay and maximize my profits even more. Heck, sometimes I even show off my personal reviews to my EBay customers. However, you want to start off with free surveys or products. Then later, build from there and start doing the trials and other paid products.

-$5 signup Bonus
-$3-$75 per survey




2. SurveyHead



This one hands out a high volume of survey assignments, unlike many others, but it doesn't send them to your inbox, therefore you may not need the second address.

-$5 signup bonus
-$3 profile completion



3. Vindale Research


Another highly respected survey site and product/service evaluation site. Again, you are paid to fill out a review of the product or service you choose. Again, Most of the products and services should be free, you want to start with those first. Then you can move on to the paid products.

-$2 profile updation survey


4. Online Customer Survey

 

Another Market research program. I thought it was interesting, so I just decided to give it a try.


5. YourFreeSurveys


This one is actually a mix between surveys and market research evaluation, and you are given a signup bonus of $4, and an extra $1 for completing your membership profile. The referral program pays you $2 per referral.



6. Ipsos Survey Panel

Ipsos

-This one is not salary based, but I included it here because you can receive a number of surveys to your inbox everyday, and each survey is an entry for $5,000. That is: If you took 2 surveys a day, then you get 2 daily entries, but you will most likely receive more surveys than that.





If you are into surveys, then this ebook has some more strategies and tips on growing your online survey income even further and making a home business out of it.

1 comment:

  1. I don't even know the way I ended up right here, however I assumed this post was once great. I don't realize who you might be however certainly you're going to a famous blogger in the event you aren't already. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete